The IKA is currently seeking proposals from interested parties to promote and organize the following one-off championships in 2010 under an agreement relating to the Championship Title Rights.
- World Championships Course Racing
- World Championships Offshore Speed
- Continental Championships Course Racing
- Continental Championships Offshore Speed
Any response to this invitation to tender should at least cover the following:
- Dates and timetable of the event, including disciplines (if more than one)
- Venue of the event
- Cooperating national kiteboarding association, sailing federations or pro tours
- How the event will be promoted
- Price money offered
- Social programme and benefits for competitors
- Organizers profile including previous experience in high class water sport events
The IKA has no obligation to accept any tender proposal nor to enter into any agreement with anyone that submits a tender proposal. Further, the tender process is subject to a written agreement being entered into with the successful tenderer.
Tenders should be delivered to the IKA no later than 12:00 noon on the 15th of October, 2009.
A PDF version of this invitation to tender can be found here for download
IKA – Rohrbecker Weg 43, 14612 Falkensee, Germany
Fon: +49 171 3819139 – Fax: + 49 30 3650028599