Here are the latest Association News
The Third Party Liability Insurance offered by IKA together with Suedwestring Versicherungsmakler GmbH and VDWS has raised the insurance cover to 3 million Euro with immediate effect.
The insurance is available world wide (including USA) and valid also for competition kiteboarding.
Here are the key parameter:
- Third Party Liability Insurance (TPL) covering EUR 3,000,000 combined for personal and property damage
- TPL valid for kiteboarding, snowkiting, windsurfing
- Skipper Liability Insurance for chartered/rented boats/catamarans
- Personal Accident Insurance covering EUR 16,000 disability, EUR 5,000 recovery/rescue costs, EUR 3,000 death, EUR 6 per day in hospital, EUR 2,500 rehabilitation costs
- Damage to rented equipment Insurance covering damage to rented kiteboarding, snowkiting, windsurfing and sailing equipment up to a cover of EUR 1,500 per year.Deductible per incident: EUR 50 / EUR 100 (for sailboats)
- NO minimum age
- Competition risk explicitly included
- Valid in North America incl. USA
- Available for US citizens
- Insurance in force with IMMEDIATE effect when ordering through internet and online payment
Go to http://www.internationalkiteboarding.org/insurance for more details and booking.