With only two days to go until the kick-off race for the 2011 Course Racing World Championships, here is a short reminder for all competitors which documents have to be produced at the registration desk.
- Entry form or copy of email confirmation
- Proof of Entry Fee payment
- Evidence of national membership for competitors from IKA member national class associations
- Evidence of valid third party insurance - minimum 1 million Euro
- Proof of Age
- For under 18s: Parental Guardian Assent and Mediacal Treatment Permission
We will carefully check especially national membership and insurance, but details can be completed during registration if necessary.
The same rewuirements apply for participants of the European Freestyle Championship Tour Stop.
The forecast for the upcoming week looks brilliant for both Racing and Freestyle, and with a little bit of luck we will also get some rounds of kitecross in.