There has been a typo in the originally posted class AGM date. Please find the corrected version below.
This is to give notice under clause 8.9 of the IKA constitution, that the 2012 IKA class AGM will be held on Sunday, January 20, 2013, from 0900 in the Council Room at the CONI Federation Palace( Palazzo delle Federazioni ), Viale Tiziano n.74, Roma.
Please note, that only members in good standing (e.g. having paid their membership fees) are entitled to vote on the AGM.
The closest Airports are Rome Fiumicino and Ciampino. Recommended Hotel to stay is HOTEL VILLA GLORI, http://www.gruppoloan.it/it/vg/home.html
The agenda of the Class AGM will comprise of
a) Previous Minutes
b) Chairmans Report
c) Executive Secretary’s Report
d) Financial Statement
e) Submissions including those to change Class Rules and Constitution
g) any other business
The deadline for submissions and nominations for elections is January 04, 12:00 GMT. A complete agenda with all submissions to be voted on will be published immediately thereafter.
Submissions and nominations can only be accepted from members in good standing (e.g. having paid their membership fee) and the executive committee, and in accordance with the IKA constitution.
Rules of procedure:
- All submissions shall state their purpose and or objective.
- If the submission proposes a change to existing Class Rules, Championship Rules or other regulations, please insert the current version in the proposal, highlighting new wording as bold and underlined, and text to be deleted as double struck through.
- Every submission to be voted on requires a proposer and a seconder. If a submission fails to have either a proposer or seconder, it will not be further discussed.
- All voting to be done by simple majority, in other words the option with the most votes wins, and abstentions are irrelevant.
For voting which is changing class rules or constitution, a 2/3rd majority constituted as above is necessary.
- Members in good standing are entitled to nominate a proxy if they are not able to attend personally. Proxy forms may be requested via email from the IKA secretariat.