Attention competitors ! Here is some inportant information about venue and accomodation.
We are pleased to announce an update to the kite wave world championship and world ranking system, which results in combining PKRA and KSP into one united world ranking while maintaining the directive to determine the world champion from the best wave kiters in the worlds most desirable wave kite locations. This system has been agreed between IKA, PKRA and KSP after three months of negotiations and satisfies the needs of all parties.
The IKA Youth & Masters Race worlds were held in Brittany from 13th- 15th May 2011 and attracted more than 60 kiters from all over the world, including Canada, South Africa, Germany, England, Spain, Italy and of course France to compete for the first World Titles to be given away in 2011 by the IKA.
- Evaluation of Kiteboarding Equipment for Rio 2016 is next !
- Boards in the Olympic Sailing regatta - mixed, team, and, or, and/or ?
- Tomorrow is decision day !
- First hurdle taken: ISAF events committee confirms Trials for Kiteboarding in the Olympics !
- European Course Racing Championships to be held in Sopot, Poland