The North American Course Racing championships, to be held from 13th till 17th of July in Puerto Rico, will also feature the Puerto Rico Open in the discipline of Kitecross.
Paul H. Caswell, Vice-President and Media Director of the Professional Kiteboard Riders Association (PKRA) and President/Co-Founder of Extreme Elements International has decided to resign from the two posts, effective immediately.
The Professional Kiteboard Riders Association (PKRA) welcomes Jeremie Lecaudey as its new Media Director, replacing Paul Caswell, creator of the Live Results, Lecaudey together with Caswell created Extreme Elements, which has been pushing TV production to higher standards and better distribution and managed to bring the PKRA millions of views on the Internet through its premier partnership with YouTube.
- Race Committee publishes Courses and Policies for Sylt Course Racing Worlds
- Important information for the Course Racing World Championships 2011 in Sylt
- IKA, PKRA and KSP agree on revised unified wave point system
- Maxim Nocher and Bjorn Rune Jensen take youth and masters course racing titles; Hanel takes production board title
- Evaluation of Kiteboarding Equipment for Rio 2016 is next !