Less than one month to go until the first competition day of the 2011 Kite Course Racing World Championships in Sylt, Germany, and 60 of the worlds finest course racers from 23 nations representing 5 continents have already registered so far.
This is a short reminder for the fast approaching deadlines, both for registration to the Course Racing World Championships in Sylt, Germany (27.06.-03.07.2011) and to apply for wildcards to the KSP Wave World Tour (application deadline: 01.06.2011).
Other upcoming major events are:
- Course Racing North American Championships (and Puerto Rico Kitecross Open): San Juan, Puerto Rico (13.07.-17.07.2011)
- European Course Racing Championships: Sopot, Poland (26.07.-30.07.2011)
- Kitecross World Championships: Murci, Spain (12.10.-16.10.2011)
Please check the registration website for more details, links to venue and travel information, and REGISTER ! The information on this page will continuosly updated, so make sure to check back from time to time !
The Turkish open will be held in Gorkova from June 16 to 19 and feature both course racing and kitecross disciplines. Gorkova is one of the most famous spots in Turkey, with perfect wind and water conditions. The dates for freestyle are to be announced later.
- Puerto Rico North American Championships also feature Kitecross !
- PKRA Vice President and Media Director Paul Caswell retired
- PKRA new media director
- Race Committee publishes Courses and Policies for Sylt Course Racing Worlds
- Important information for the Course Racing World Championships 2011 in Sylt