Saturday evening in Dublin
The General Assembly of the International Sailing Federation yesterday decided with a 51% majority to reinstate windsurfing/RS:X.
We feel with all the kiteboarders out there that hoped to live their Olympic dream already in 2016, but we respect the final decision of the worlds governing body and wish the windsurfers all the best in Rio de Janeiro.
We will continue our journey - promised.
The post 4th KTA Philippines – Boracay Island 2013 appeared first on KTA - Kiteboard Tour
- KTE News:Thanks to all riders partners and helping hands for the fabulous MINI KTE 2012
- KTE News:Rodwald GER and Lammerts NED are European Champions and crowned the Freestyle title of the MINI Kitesurf Tour Europe 2012
- KTE News:Windless third day in Castelldefels
- KTE News:An inspired day of Course Racings at the 2nd day in Castelldefels
- African Course Racing Championship secured for 2013-2015