The Professional Kiteboard Riders Association (PKRA) welcomes Jeremie Lecaudey as its new Media Director, replacing Paul Caswell, creator of the Live Results, Lecaudey together with Caswell created Extreme Elements, which has been pushing TV production to higher standards and better distribution and managed to bring the PKRA millions of views on the Internet through its premier partnership with YouTube.
To allow competitors a better preparation for the upcoming course racing world championships to be held in Sylt, Germany from June 28 (registration day: 27th) till July 3rd, the race committee publishes the courses intended to be used as well as the general race management policies.
Attention competitors ! Here is some inportant information about venue and accomodation.
- IKA, PKRA and KSP agree on revised unified wave point system
- Maxim Nocher and Bjorn Rune Jensen take youth and masters course racing titles; Hanel takes production board title
- Evaluation of Kiteboarding Equipment for Rio 2016 is next !
- Boards in the Olympic Sailing regatta - mixed, team, and, or, and/or ?
- Tomorrow is decision day !