Liam Whaley came on tour in 2012 and quickly made a name for himself. At only 15 years of age he showed great composure and maturity during his heats, along with some solid moves to upset some top riders. Looks like 2013 is going to
The NoR has been publised for the European Course Racing Championships, which will be held in Gizzeria, Italy, from 23.07.-28.07.2013.
10000 Euro prize money and 100 points for the IKA course racing world rankings are up for grabs.
Hang Loose Beach is well known for a its two-week "Aloha Party", with concerts and parties every night, warm weather and a perfect thermal breeze. The worlds best course racers are expected to have a shot not only for the prize money, but also important points to qualify for the world championships in China later in the year.
The event is entry limited - 120 men and 80 women can take part. One place per country is guaranteed by right, the remaining places are granted depending on standing in the world rankings, with 90% of the places reserved for European riders and 10% for non-europeans. If any quota is not filled, the remaining places become freely available.
Visit http://www.internationalkiteboarding.org/registration for further details
- Wave World Championship / KSP qualifying system released
- KB4Girls News:Top 5 Chapters of 2012 to host KB4girls Global events in 2013 and further chapter events released
- KSP News:KSP Releases 2013 World Championship Tour Schedule
- Video edit of "Sail Melbourne"
- PKRA News:Rider Interview Michele Ratti Morales