Following the KSP World Tour Riders application process, which ended on March 1, 2013, the IKA is pleased to announce the list of riders to join the pre-qualified 2012 top 10 male and top 5 female riders on the 2013 Wave World Championship Tour run by the KSP.
With an impressive number of 67 male and 26 female applications from all around the world received during the application period, the formerly announced qualification procedure took place over the past three weeks.
The end of the event was marked with the closing ceremony and the distribution of the trophies and prize money. The Wali of Dakhla and his colleagues came to see the closing ceremony and showed their support for the riders and the
- PKRA News:Pastor and Winkowska win PKRA Dakhla 2013
- KB4Girls News:Best Kiteboarding special offer - 15 off a KB4girls twintip Get one now
- KTA News:And This Week its Boracay
- PKRA News:Jalou and Kevin Langeree win the PKRA Dakhla wave Competition
- PKRA News:Pastor and Winkowska win the single elimination