To allow competitors a better preparation for the upcoming course racing world championships to be held in Sylt, Germany from June 28 (registration day: 27th) till July 3rd, the race committee publishes the courses intended to be used as well as the general race management policies.
Attention competitors ! Here is some inportant information about venue and accomodation.
We are pleased to announce an update to the kite wave world championship and world ranking system, which results in combining PKRA and KSP into one united world ranking while maintaining the directive to determine the world champion from the best wave kiters in the worlds most desirable wave kite locations. This system has been agreed between IKA, PKRA and KSP after three months of negotiations and satisfies the needs of all parties.
- Maxim Nocher and Bjorn Rune Jensen take youth and masters course racing titles; Hanel takes production board title
- Evaluation of Kiteboarding Equipment for Rio 2016 is next !
- Boards in the Olympic Sailing regatta - mixed, team, and, or, and/or ?
- Tomorrow is decision day !
- First hurdle taken: ISAF events committee confirms Trials for Kiteboarding in the Olympics !