The post 1st KTA Bintan – Indonesia 2013 appeared first on KTA - Kiteboard Tour
Gizzeria was already a fabulous host for the 2012 slalom Europeans and will now host the 2013 course racing European Championships from July 23 to 28, 2013.
Hang Loose Beach offers daily thermal wind, stunning blue water, and temperators for pure board short sailing. 10000 Euros are up for grabs and important points for the IKA world ranking.
The Notice of Race will be published soon.
More information can be found here: http://www.internationalkiteboarding.org/index.php?view=details&id=331%3AEuropean+Championships&option=com_eventlist&Itemid=53
Here is a brief update on what is going on with rankings and points for course racing. We had a first 1 hour conference with ISAF today to sort out which events are still on, how the ranking is to be handled etc. We have another meeting tomorrow and a final conference call scheduled for Friday. The solution is supposed to address a transition from this years rankings before September 1st, rewarding all riders performances over the complete year 2012, towards the currently used point system which is compliant with ISAF grading. We will publish the final outcome as soon as possible and update the events section in the meantime to reflect the progress.
Beginning of next week all the points should be allocated correctly and the system finalized for the remainer of the year as well as for the upcoming season.
- KTE News:Kitesurfing will not be at Olympic Games in Rio
- Windsurfing reinstated for Rio 2016
- KTA News:4th KTA Philippines – Boracay Island 2013
- KTE News:Thanks to all riders partners and helping hands for the fabulous MINI KTE 2012
- KTE News:Rodwald GER and Lammerts NED are European Champions and crowned the Freestyle title of the MINI Kitesurf Tour Europe 2012