Course Racer can register
First Rider are registered
It was announced today that Western Australia will play host to the inaugural IKA Kiteracing Oceanic Championships in 2013, and 2014.
The 2013 inaugural Oceanic Championships will be part of the International Kiteboarding Association's (IKA) annual course racing calendar, and will be run under the auspices of both the IKA and the International Sailing Federation (ISAF), the IKA being a subsidiary Federation to ISAF.
- South/Middle American Championships Day 1
- Heineken Siblings take the North American Kiteracing Championships
- KB4Girls News:Israeli women come together for KB4girls Global event in Eilat to empower each other and raising funds for “First Hug”
- KTE News:The MINI Kitesurf Tour Europe will visit Dutch Top Spot The Hague / Scheveningen
- Kiteracing North Americans Day 3