First step on the road back into the Olympic Games for kiteboarding has begun. Hopefully the fiasco of the 2016 Games is now behind us and lesson have been learned. Way to go then the youngn’s and lets see you guys setting a strong path for
ISAF has confirmed that kiteboarding will be included in the 2019 World Beach Games alongside windsurfing. The World Beach Games are said to become the third biggest sporting event in the world after the Olympic Games and the FIFA Soccer World
The post Myanmar Wave Riders Cup appeared first on KTA - Kiteboard Tour
- KTA News:Myanmar Wave Riders Cup KTA Race Open
- Kiteboarding takes the next jump forward on the Olympic journey
- KB4Girls News:KB4Girls NYC goes Wakeboarding and Wakesurfing with Wine on Wednesdays this summer
- KiteFoil GoldCup adds Italy as 4th stop to the 2015 tour.
- KB4Girls News:KB4girls Meets Girls Love Boards in Tarifa