The PKRA Junior Freestyle World Championships have just concluded congrats to all the junior rider’s awesome riding you are all a credit to kiteboarding. It looked like an amazing week of competition in Spain with a wide range of wind and
Kiteworld Magazine is the world’s most widely read kiteboard magazine, making it the industry leader and go to news point.
Sports Features one of the world’s top online sports and Olympic news syndication sites has featured the launch of the newest KTA project the KTA Traveler.
- KTA News:KTA to Support the Roof of the World Regatta
- KTA News:The bright and dark sides of Kite Foilboarding
- KTA News:Rodwald and Novotna claim the European Freestyle titles at Kitesurf Tour Europe in Italy
- KTA News:Bridge and Kalinina grab the European titles for Course racing on the final day of KTE Italy
- PKRA News:Day 6 - Teasing Winds at the PKRA Germany