I arrived last Sunday in Cape Town (South Africa) and the wind has been pumping since.
I had the opportunity to ride with different kite sizes so now I have tried the entire C4 range from the 6m to the 14m. Surely I liked
Congrats to Eneour for being first finisher on the hydrofoil at the Lighthouse to Leighton. The legendary long distance race from Rottnest island to Fremantle is a long starboard reach not particularly favorable for hydrofoils.
Watch Jake Kelsick and Andy Yates throw down on the new 2015 C4! This kite really
- North News:Olly Bridge and Maxime Nocher take the cake at the ISAF sailing World Cup in Abu Dhabi
- Ozone News:Zephyr 2015 - Out Now
- Ozone News:New Ozone Back Pack - The V30
- Ozone News:Luderitz Speed Challenge 2014 Chris Ballois’ world record and Seb Cattelan’s 54 knots
- Ozone News:Patrick Blanc frothing on his new 2015 C4