Bonaire… This is a place that would come up in conversation every now and again, but I never really paid too much attention to it. Most people including myself know of Bonaire for windsurfing or diving. You never hear much about
FLYSURFER International teamrider Laurent (Lolo) surprises us
with a new episode ( #7 ) of his great KiteLandBoarding video series “Land or Die”.
This time shot on the wide beaches of Berck, in the northern part of
The French kite race championships took place during 5 days in Marseille at the beginning of May.
For the second year I finished first woman, scoring around 7th and 8th place in each race with 50 men and women all
- Ozone News:Kari Schibevaag - Tarifa Kite Masters Surfaces video
- Flysurfer News:Breaking Gravity – Hangtime over the Island
- North News:Maxime Nocher in St Barth
- Airush News:AIRUSH JOB OPENING EAST COAST SALES REPRESENTATIVE
- ASV News:One more great review also on ASV XR14m http//wwweastkbcom/forum/viewtopicp