Jason Cane, currently sitting in 3rd place in Sail Townsville, won today the prestigious Magnetic Island Sail Marathon. About 15km downwind race open to all sail boats and this year to kite racers as well.
On the 28th of August the Ronstan Bridge-2-Bridge toke place in strong wind conditions as usual. The hydrofoils dominated this race that started under the Golden Gate bridge and finished under the bay bridge in San Fransico bay. Joey
- ASV News:ASV sets new record at the Kiteboarding One Hour Race
- ASV News:Engadin Wind For the second year in a row ASV Performance wins the BestOf3 and takes second place in the legendary marathon
- Ozone News:REO 2015 - OUT NOW
- Ozone News:Johnny Heineken - 1st Place KiteFoil Gold Cup Switzerland
- RRD News:New Obsession MKVII