Gnarly! Definitely the craziest B2B I’ve raced on a kite. For the last few years the race has been on an ebb tide with good breeze, so tough conditions overall but manageable. I set the record 2 years ago at 14:14 on a courseboard, and at
Jason Cane, currently sitting in 3rd place in Sail Townsville, won today the prestigious Magnetic Island Sail Marathon. About 15km downwind race open to all sail boats and this year to kite racers as well.
- ASV News:Ronstan Bridge-2-Bridge 2014 Joey is second
- ASV News:ASV sets new record at the Kiteboarding One Hour Race
- ASV News:Engadin Wind For the second year in a row ASV Performance wins the BestOf3 and takes second place in the legendary marathon
- Ozone News:REO 2015 - OUT NOW
- Ozone News:Johnny Heineken - 1st Place KiteFoil Gold Cup Switzerland