As provided by the class rules, the Registered Production Lists have been updated a last time to include the boards and kites which are eligible for the worlds.
After the past months discussions about the grandfathering rule, a couple of kites have been added to the list as requested by the manufacturers or inidividual sailors. The IKA technical committee is satisfied by the proof delivered, that such kites are series production, and have been manufactured before 2012 and thus comply with the class rules.
The kites added are:
- Cabrinha Crossbow 2010 - all sizes, all serial numbers
- Elf Joker-D8, 11.3m - only serial numbers 1-48
- Elf Joker-4, 16m - only serial numbers 1-52
- Flysurfer Speed 3 Deluxe, 12m - up to S/N FKSD3120D-yyyy-29806
- Flysurfer Speed 3 Standard, 12m - up to S/N FKSD3120-yyyy-29743
- Flysurfer Speed 3 Deluxe, 15m - up to S/N FKSD3150D-yyyy-29761
- Flysurfer Speed 3 Standard, 15m - up to S/N FKSD3150-yyyy-29756
- Flysurfer Speed 3 Deluxe, 19m - up to S/N FKSD3190D-yyyy-29674
- Flysurfer Speed 3 Standard, 19m - up to S/N FKSD3190S-yyyy-24365
- Flysurfer Speed 3 Deluxe, 21m - up to S/N FKSD3210D-yyyy-29826
- Gin Kites - all models, all sizes, up to Barcodes xxxxyyyyxxxxxxxx311211
For a complete list of kites please reference to http://www.internationalkiteboarding.org/index.php/course-racing/equipment/registered-kites-class-legal-racing-kites
For a complete list of boards please reference to http://www.internationalkiteboarding.org/index.php/course-racing/equipment/registered-boards-class-legal-formula-kite-boards