The International Kiteboarding Association (IKA) is the administrative body for competitive kite-boarding, and recognized as an International Class by the International Sailing Federation (ISAF).
The IKA is currently seeking proposals from interested parties to promote and organize the following one-off championships for the upcoming years under an agreement relating to the Championship Title Rights
Any response to this invitation to tender should at least cover the following:
- Dates and timetable of the event, including disciplines (if more than one)
- Venue of the event
- Cooperating national kiteboarding association, sailing federations or pro tours
- How the event will be promoted
- Price money offered
- Social programme and benefits for competitors
- Organizers profile including previous experience in high class water sport events
A more detailed questionaire will be submitted to interested bidders after initial contact.
The IKA has no obligation to accept any tender proposal nor to enter into any agreement with anyone that submits a tender proposal. Further, the tender process is subject to a written agreement being entered into with the successful tenderer.